CARE School System Shah Faisal Colony 3
Nursery to Matric
Registered & Recognized
Making EDUCATION Affordable
A Non-Commercial Project
MAKING EDUCATION AFFORDABLE
To establish Quality Education centers in Low-socioeconomic areas on non-commercial basis to make education affordable to the under-privileged.
- To provide a challenging educational program in line with Islamic values and the teachings of the Prophet (ﷺ).
- To promote intellectual curiosity.
- To develop the potential of students by encouraging them to participate in a diverse and full range of curricular and co-curricular activities.
- To nurture in each student self-confidence.
- To create awareness in a rapidly-changing world.
- Use of modem techniques and facilities through experienced & qualified staff.
- Use of I.E.P system in Pre-primary classes.
- Regular Assessment of children’s developmental areas, learning skills and ethics by teachers, educational psychologists and parents.
- Inclusion of Sirat-e-Nabwi (ﷺ) as a special subject.
A Teacher Training Program is in practice with collaboration of NCE, Spectrum and other relevant institutes.
A Parental Counselling Program is also in practice.
Three Campuses have been established in
- Shah Faisal Colony 3
- Surjani Town Phase 2
- North Karachi.
where more than 1500 Students (boys/ girls) of Pre-Primary/ Primary/ Secondary level are being provided quality education with a rich learning environment and trained teachers since 2008.
CARE School System introduced computer-based activities to prepare children for the age of Information Technology.
A comprehensive Hifz-ul-Quran program coupled with matriculation has been developed. The duration of the program is on average 3 to 4 years
Further expansion of Care School System will be established throughout the city having separate branches for boys and girls.
SUMMARY OF ACTIVITIES
Through Which mental / physical and emotional skills Will be developed.
- Qur’an Khawani
- Science Club
- The study of Qur’an
- Wall-Paper Magazine
- Subjective study of Sirat-e-Pak(ﷺ )
- Students Week
- Mahafil-e-Hamd / Naat
- Sports days
- Memorial Days
- Educational Visits
- Speakers Forum
- Seminars and Students Assembly