CARE School System Shah Faisal Colony
Nursery to Matric
Registered & Recognized
Making EDUCATION Affordable
A Non-Commercial Project
To establish quality Education Centres in Low – Income areas on non-commercial Basis to make Education Affordable.
- To provide a challenging educational program based on true Islamic Spirit.
- To enlighten the torch of the Prophet’s Love(P.B.U.H) in the heart of each student.
- To promote the intellectual curiosity.
- To develop the potential of students by encouraging them to participate in a diverse and full range of school activities.
- To nurture in each student feelings of self-confidence and pride in accomplishment.
- To create in each student an awareness of a world of rapid change.
- Use of modern techniques and facilities through qualified & trained staff.
- Use of I.E.P System in Pre-primary classes.
- Regular Assessment of child’s developmental areas, learning skills and ethics under a team of Educational Psychologist and
- Parental guidance and counselling.
- Study of Sirat-e-Pak(P.B.U.H) as a special subject.
A Teacher Training Program is in practice with collaboration of NCE, Spectrum and other Professionals.
A Parent Counselling Program is in Practice.
Three Campuses have been established in;
i) Shah Faisal Colony 3
ii) Surjani Town Phase 2
iii) North Karachi where more than 1200 Students (Boys / Girls) of Pre-Primary / Primary / Secondary level are being provided quality Education with a rich Learning Environment and Trained Teachers since 2008.
CSS introduced computer based activities to prepare your child for the age of information Technology. CSS uses computer as a learning tool.
Hifz-ul-Qur’an with matric science; a comprehensive and properly managed Programme is developed having three to four years of duration.
CSS will be upgraded to Matriculation.
A network of CSS will be established through-out the city.
Separate branches for boys and girls.
Aalima course for girls will be introduced after 3 years. This course is especially designed for those girls who left their education after or before Matriculation.
English / Arabic Language Centre.
Computer / I.T institute.
Summary of Activities
Through which mental / physical and emotional skills will be developed.
- Qur’an Khawani
- The study of Qur’an
- Subjective study of Sirat-e-Pak( )
- Mahafil-e-Hamd / Naat
- Memorial Days
- Speaker’s Forum
- Science Club
- Wall-Paper Magazine
- Students Week
- Sports days
- Educational visits
- Seminars and Students Assembly