شکوہء ظلمت شب سے تو کہیں اچھا ہے اپنے حصے کی کوئی شمع جلاتے جائیں
To Support deserving fellows in the areas of Health & Education.
Education and Health sectors have been neglected severely in our country, this negligence affected our social ethics and temperament negatively. Despite a number of active NGOs working in these two sectors, more endeavors are very much required as we see more problems and many new issues rising every day.
In order to focus on education and health problems of children in our country, the members of SHED, who have a vast experience in social welfare, laid SHED Foundation which is duly registered under Joint Stock Companies Sindh; Act XXI of 1860. And its registration no. is KAR. NO 0144.
All Donations are Exempted from income tax Under Section 2(36) (C) of the Income Tax Ordinance 2001 vide letter No. 2198/2011-12 – Dated 14/02/2012 SHED Foundation is a not-for-profit and non-governmental organization consisting of a group of like minded individuals formally joined hands to form the SHED Foundation for the eradication of illiteracy and poor health facility in Low-income areas and poor communities. Since its inception it is working for the promotion of basic health and primary education. It was founded in 2008 with the aim of providing basic health facilities and educating non-affording children especially. SHED also promotes the health and education of girls,as health and education empowers women to break the cycle of poverty and gives them a voice in the in future. SHED Foundation has been established with the vision of reaching out to the children of under privileged areas and enabling them to join the mainstream of the society. SHED Foundation was registered in 2011 under the society registration Act 1860 (Kar/144) as a welfare organization.
What we are Doing
SHED Foundation is running following Projects / Programmes in Karachi.
- GOSHA-E-AAFYAT North Karachi A Care Centre for Mentally ill (Adult Male)
- SHED SENIOR CITIZENS HOME (Male / female) North Karachi.
- SHED CHILDREN HOME; BOYS HOSTEL North Karachi
- SHED HOSPITAL North Karachi Sector 11-C-2
- SHED MEDICAL CENTRE & MATERNITY HOME Baldia Town no.4
- SHED MEDICAL CENTRE & MATERNITY HOME Surjani Town 7-A
- CARE SCHOOL SYSTEM North Karachi Sector 11-C-2
- CARE SCHOOL SYSTEM Shah Faisal Colony 3
- CARE SCHOOL SYSTEM Surjani Town II (Bawan Patti)
- SHED Scout Open Group
- WELL DIGGING & MAINTENANCE in Thar Desert,Sindh
- GOATS for “Sadqa & Aqiqa” SERVICE
- MAYYAT BUS SERVICE (Coffin Carrier)
- KA’FAN (Shroud) SERVICE ( Free for Needy )
- MONTHLY RATION SUPPORT PROGRAMME
- MARRIAGE SUPPORT PROGRAMME
- SPECIAL RAMZAN PACKAGE / EID GIFTS
- IJTAMAI QURBANI PROJECT / MEAT DISTRIBUTION
- EMERGENCY RELIEF ACTIVITIES
To establish a chain / net work of School System in Low-income Areas of Karachi.
At SHED Homes Complex North Karachi.
- Academy of Specially Abled Children Supervised by Special Education Consultant.
- Rehabilitation Center for Drug Abused. (Male)
- Vocational Training institute Supervised by a recognized institute.
- Ambulance Services.
- Shelter home for helpless Women
Tharparker is a desert area of Sindh Province where more than 175 Water Wells have been digged and maintained which have benefitted not only to the mankind but also to the animals for their day to day requirments.
SHED foundation is a registered body and Donations given are tax exemption.
We invite you to Observe our Activities and Share your contribution in this Noble cause
as a Volunteer
as an Adviser or / and
as a Donor.
We are hopeful that your cooperation will always be with us.
Get More Details:
Visit Personally our Projects.